Choosing Costa Smeralda is about taking a break from the chaotic life and to-do-lists, breathing clean air all year round.
A sophisticated resort filled with designer boutiques, quaint little cafes and traditional restaurants, Porto Cervo is a lovely day out if you’re looking to relax in upmarket Italian style. The marina which is lined with many a posh yacht makes for a wonderful evening stroll, or perhaps you’d prefer to wander the pastel coloured maze of grotto-like shopping arcades, absorbing the atmosphere.
Our favorite beaches:
1. The Bay of Romazzino, one of the most exclusive and renowned Bay in Costa Smeralda
2. Piccolo and Grande Pevero, a sort of paradise on Earth boasting – among the villas in Costa Smeralda – the most ancient architecture style.
3. La Celvia, one of the most fashionable location, sheltered from the wind, with shallow waters, ideal also for families.
4. The Bay of Cala Granu nestled among pink granite rocks and sheltered by the Mistral wind.
5. Capriccioli, a postcard Caribbean panorama made only of white sand, surrounded by the Mediterranean maquis and pink granite rocks.
6. Cala Moresca in Golfo Aranci, a wonder of nature few kilometers north Olbia.